Pages


Thursday 31 May 2012

Indie kid

I'm back!!! Phew! Chickenpox was awful! I couldn't play with my friends so Mum and Dad took me to this really cool place called a graveyard! They said it was the only place where there was no-one to catch my pox or something. Anyway, what do you think of my indie kid look today?? I just love this skull skirt and my fab Stone Roses t-shirt (from Charlie Barley) with my stripy leggings and Clarks shoes do you? Love Lucie x P.S Mum took part in a super cool video for the MAD Blog Awards - check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. haha I love how you managed to get outfit changes into the MAD vid! Nice one (PS Lucie obvs looks cool too) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tan!!! And obvs!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة
    شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة
    شركة نقل عفش من المدينة الى ينبع

    ReplyDelete