Pages


Friday 1 June 2012

I heart (Mummys) shoes

Hello Jubilee weekend!! I am sooo excited about the Queens Jubilee and really looking forward to seeing her on Sunday (and about my super cute outfit)! So, I started celebrating by wearing a little bit of red, white and blue. But then I saw Mummy's fab new shoes and just had to put them on! How super brilliant are they??? I'm wearing this cute John Lewis dress and although my Clarks shoes are a bit more patriotic Mummy's shoes are waaaaaaay cooler. What do you think? Love Lucie xx

2 comments:

  1. Managing to pull off cute and patriotic at the same time! Well done you! I'm glad you've got over the dreaded pox! At least you've got it out of the way now. I agree about your mummy's shoes they are way more cool but then so is she! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelly! Patriotic to the end!! x

    ReplyDelete