Pages


Thursday 15 September 2011

One skirt, three looks.

Hi there. This Gap skirt is just too cute to only wear once so I've created three different looks with it. In the first picture (cameo appearance by Daddy) I've paired it with some on-trend lace tights and a cute heart H&M bodysuit to compliment the hearts in the red netting. The second picture funks it up a bit with a pink and white stripey bodysuit, leggings and my Funky Feet Fashions shoes. In the third I've gone for all red with a bodysuit from Gumboots and grey tights from H&M. Which is your favorite? Love Lucie x
P.S Thanks to Auntie Marianne for buying the skirt, as you can see it's one of my faves.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww..... Lucie!! You are too cute!! Glad you like the skirt, but just to be clear, for anyone wanting such a skirt, it was from Gap. Come on mummy, get it right!! =) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh!! You are, of course, right!! It's been a long day!! I will make the changes now. xxxx

    ReplyDelete