Pages


Monday 19 September 2011

Bright tights

Hiya, how cool are my tights?? They were a present from my Auntie Tara. I love them and it means I can wear my cute red shorts again, they are from The Tiny Sock Company. I'm also wearing a Baby Gap hoodie that was a baby shower present before anyone on the outside knew I was a girl. The bear ears are just too cute aren't they?! Mummy and Daddy left me at Nannie Mc's overnight this weekend while they went to a wedding, it was brilliant, can't wait to do it again. They went shopping and bought me some new stuff so can't wait to try it all on. LFW continues so I hope my outfits are living up to the high fashion stakes... What do you think? Love Lucie x

5 comments:

  1. How cute!
    Love the t-shirt - where is it from?

    Mom2Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom2Be - the t-shirt is from Sainsburys, but I bought it a while ago and they are no longer in stock. :( Is it the Russian dolls design you like? If so I have my eye on both these cute onesies with Russian dolls print.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/78514568/matryoshka-nesting-dolls-onesie-tutu

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62176932/beatles-russian-nesting-dolls-baby

    So if you are Mom2Be, when is the baby due? Is it your first? Do you know if its a girl/boy?

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Your baby is just tooo adorable the way you dresses her no doubt she is going to be one stylish girl one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh thank you! I'm dreading the day she wants to dress herself!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thank you for the link and glad you like them. She look's absolutely adorable. I'm with you on the dressing themselves. Our daughter is 12 months, but her Daddy isn't much better so I've bought quite a lot of denim. He can't or shouldn't get it wrong now!

    ReplyDelete