Pages


Thursday 22 September 2011

Grrrrrreat!

Hello all. Just the one photo today. Mainly because I'm not top notch today. I had a minor sniffle and also - MY TEETH ARE COMING THROUGH! OUCH! Mum has been giving me strawberry flavoured magic liquid which takes the pain away but I'm not in the best of moods so I only let Mum take one photo today. However it is a nice one - shows off my grrrrreat hat and cute home made cardigan. I'm also wearing some pastel pink trousers, all in all its quite a retro cutsie look. Do you like it? Love Lucie x

3 comments:

  1. Hurry up and pop through you pesky peggies! If it makes you feel any better Lucie Blue your boyf RJ has been trying to gnaw his fingers off all day :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel them!! We even had real tears today (lots of) so they better come through soon! Hope RJ's pop through soon. Bet they all get them at the same time! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Lucie. I hope you get a nipped finger in the morning! Xxx

    ReplyDelete