Pages


Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my readers especially those who are Mummies. What a lovely day we have had. First of all I am wearing THE best dress ever, not only is it super super cute but Grandma Marj made it for me!! How brilliant is that? My Mummy says the print is vintage which means it's really old, but I don't care about that I just think it's really fun AND it has a pocket with a handkerchief in it! Also today for the first time I had a hairstyle! Mum put pigtails in which I'll admit did look cute however I took them out within a few minutes cos they felt funny. Anyway, what do you think of my dress?? Love Lucie x

3 comments:

  1. Pigtails! Too cute LB :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, handmade, how special!!
    Hope you gave your Mummy lots of kisses on Mother's Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both love the dress so much. Yes lots of kisses for me!

    And the pigtails are just too too cute Saffy! Shame she doesn't keep them in! xx

    ReplyDelete