Pages


Thursday 18 August 2011

Simple and stylish


Very simple look today, lovely stripey dress and fab shoes. Also great new tights, Mum says opaque tights are the cornerstone of any fashionista's wardrobe, these ones are from H&M and super comfy as well as stylish. I'm also rocking a pair of Mary Janes, these were all over the autumn/winter catwalks, particularly Fendi and my beloved Prada. To be honest though I only had them on for the photo shoot, they weren't very comfy and you know my number 1 rule about baby fashion.... We had lunch with Auntie Isobel today, she is also a lover of all things fashion, honestly I'm surrounded by it - I love it! Love Lucie x

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit Lucie! Phoebe's with you on the shoes - comfort trumps style for babies! A little like when mummies wear their 'taxi-only' shoes on a night out... :)

    ReplyDelete