Pages


Friday 6 January 2012

I wish it could be Christmas every day

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hello everyone! I've been pretty quiet over the past few weeks as it's been so busy, my first Christmas was excellent (and I miss it already) but I had to entertain so many people I hardly had time to post, plus Mummy has gone back to work this week which means I hang out at another house until she gets back. It's super fun as I get to play with two other girls - who are both super stylish too! Despite my busy few weeks Mum did manage to take a few snaps of some of my Christmas outfits - phew! What do you think? I particularly love my new shoes which are from Polarn O. Pyret, they're super comfy and help me with my walking skills. I also love my super cute Christmas pudding hat - good old John Lewis. Anyway, as ever I'd love to know what you think? Love Lucie xx

1 comment: